Counsel in the Industrial Construction Practice
Pavel worked as a senior associate for legal and advisory companies, both those with a wide range of activities and focusing on major infrastructure projects and public-private partnership projects.
Pavel specialises in due diligence, structuring and support for investment projects and real estate transactions, and support for the construction of major infrastructure facilities.
- Rehabilitation of and comprehensive infrastructure development for federal highways to make them toll roads and subsequently operate based on long-term investment agreements, ensuring financial and commercial closure of projects;
- Construction and operation of federal toll roads under concession agreements (on the side of Avtodor State Company and sovereign wealth funds);
- Advice to the Government of Moscow on the establishment of a major pharmaceutical production facility under a contract with counter investment commitments;
- Establishment of major industrial enterprises in the oil & gas sector (an EPC project with elements of English law).
- Establishment and support of joint ventures implementing investment projects in industry and in the road sector;
- Advice and preparation of documentation to implement regional road projects based on concession agreements.
Pavel graduated with honours from Kutafin Moscow State Law Academy and has a command of English.