In the team, Sergei plays the role of consultant to clients as concerns finance raising for the construction of EPC facilities as well as any other industrial facilities, including consulting on:
- the most efficient types of financing;
- putting together financial models, investment memorandums, and business plans;
- liaison with export credit agencies (HERMES, COFACE, SACHE, etc.);
- analyzing financial risks for projects;
- bringing a client's management reporting to the level required by banks for successful application processing and for the credit committee to issue a positive decision.
In 1996, graduated from Moscow State Technical University n.a. Bauman, Moscow, Russia, Robotic Complexes Chair.
In 2000, completed the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program from Central Connecticut State University (CCSU), USA, majoring in international business.
Since 2005, has been a member of the College of Chartered Professional Accountants, Toronto, Canada. Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA).